0.5m FloodBlock Flood Barriers
For rapid flood protection or reservoir deployment.
The FloodBlock flood barrier system can be rapidly deployed by one person. The system stacks within itself when not deployed, ensuring the absolute minimum storage.
Vandal proof, not affected by strong winds and highly visible.
Why You’ll Love FloodBlock
Quick to Deploy
All of our products are designed to be quick to deploy for just one or two people.
Used around the world to protect homes and businesses from floods.
Easy to Store
Stacks easily with a small footprint. 25m can be stored on a single pallet.
Our FloodBlock barrier provides a proven and effective flood prevention method. The barrier can be assembled to any length and be arranged to suit any direction and opening. The system can be rapidly deployed by one person. The system stacks within itself when not deployed, ensuring the absolute minimum storage.
The FloodBlock flood barrier is assembled by connecting up the 1-metre long modular units using the universal key. The keys can be connected into any one of the four sides of the modular unit. This allows any barrier direction. When in use the majority of the modular units actually fill with the rising flood waters, which combined with the weighted universal keys ensures the assembled flood barrier holds back flood waters. All units and keys incorporate hard-wearing gaskets to ensure sealing.
When joining the barrier to a wall or similar a FloodBlock wall connector is used.
Anti vandalism bracket can be incorporated to prevent the flood barrier from being disbanded by unwanted hands when deployed.
In the above set up a free board is required.
Floodstop Uses Include:
Local Authority, Commercial & Utility flood Protection
Household flood protection
- Garage door protection
Businesses flood protection
- Roller shutter door protection
- Fluid containment
- Tertiary containment for spillage risk
- Slurry containment
Get a quote or further information
Can be deployed in an emergency or in a semi-permanent or permanent scenario.
0.5m high FloodBlock Modular Unit
- 1-metre long self-filling or pre-filled flood barrier units
- Standard modular unit dimensions: 1000 (L) x 500 (H) x 500mm (D)
- Modular Unit Weight: 13kg
- Any colour can be requested. The colour orange is standard
FloodBlock Wall Connector
- Interlocking key that allows connection to a wall or similar in-situ object
- FloodBlock™ Wall Connector Weight: 5kg
FloodBlock Universal Key
- Interlocking key that creates a seal and applies ballast between the FloodBlock™ modular units
- The Key can be connected into any of the four sides of the unit. This allows any angle to be met
- FloodBlock™ Key Weight: 10kg
Simply the best in flood prevention system for all users
Businesses & Utilities
Councils & Communities
Flood insurance is becoming increasingly difficult to obtain, and most home and business owners are aware that they must take responsibility in protecting their properties from the risk of flooding with flood defence barriers.
- Typical hard standings such as roads, pavements, pathways etc.
- Grass or soil, depending on undulations
- Not recommended for use on gravel