0.5m Floodstop Flood Barriers
A proven and effective flood prevention method
Rapid assembly & easy to store
180-metres Can Be Deployed In 90 Minutes.
The barrier can be assembled to any length and be arranged to suit any direction and opening. The system can be rapidly deployed by one person.
Why You’ll Love Floodstop & Floodblock Products
Used around the world to protect homes and businesses from floods.
Quick to Deploy
All of our products are designed to be quick to deploy for just one or two people.
Easy to Store
All of our products are very robust and stackable, making them easy to store.
When in use the majority of the modular units actually fill with the rising flood waters, which combined with the weighted universal keys ensures the assembled flood barrier holds back flood waters. All units and keys incorporate hard-wearing gaskets to ensure sealing.
For acute cornering or wall connection in a Floodstop assembly a Multi-hub unit is simply used.
The beauty of this patented flood prevention system is that no bolting to the ground is required. It also means that when the flood waters recede, the pods empty themselves and become light enough to be carried away. They are also a much more cost effective and reliable alternative to flood sandbags.
In the above set up a free board is required.
Floodstop Uses Include:
Household flood protection
- Garage door protection
Businesses flood protection
- Roller shutter door protection
Local Authority, Commercial & Utility flood Protection
- Fluid containment
- Tertiary containment for spillage risk
- Slurry containment
Get a quote or further information
Can be deployed in an emergency or in a semi-permanent or permanent scenario.
0.5m high Modular Unit
- 1-metre long self-filling or pre-filled flood barrier units
- Standard modular unit dimensions: 1000 (L) x 500 (H) x 500mm (D)
- Modular Unit Weight: 10kg
- Any colour can be requested. The colours red and white is standard
0.5m High Multi-hub
- Allowing wall connection or acute cornering.
- Standard unit dimensions: 360 (L) x 500 (H) x 590mm (D)
- Modular Unit Weight: 5kg
- Any colour can be requested. The colour white is standard
0.5m High Universal Key
- Interlocking key that creates a seal and applied ballast between Modular and Multi-hub units.
- Universal Key Weight: 18kg
Simply the best in flood prevention system for all users
Businesses & Utilities
Councils & Communities
Flood insurance is becoming increasingly difficult to obtain, and most home and business owners are aware that they must take responsibility in protecting their properties from the risk of flooding with flood defence barriers.
- Typical hard standings such as roads, pavements, pathways etc.
- Grass or soil, depending on undulations
- Not recommended for use on gravel