0.9m Floodstop Flood Barriers
Protect against higher flood heights of up to 0.9
A vandal proof solution that is not adversely affected by wind or cold weather, Floodstop 0.9m protects your worksite from the risk of flood.
For rapid flood protection or reservoir deployment.
Why You’ll Love Floodstop & Floodblock Products
Used around the world to protect homes and businesses from floods.
Quick to Deploy
All of our products are designed to be quick to deploy for just one or two people.
Regularly used for site protection and semi permanent installations.
Our 0.9m high Floodstop barrier is a robust and effective flood defence system. The barrier can be assembled to any length and be arranged to suit any direction and opening. The system can be rapidly deployed by two persons with ease. It is often used by construction companies or utilities to protect assets from flood risk.
The flood barrier is assembled by connecting up the 1-metre long modular units using the universal key. When in use the majority of the modular units actually fill with the rising flood waters, which combined with the weighted universal keys ensures the assembled flood barrier holds back flood waters. All units and keys incorporate hard-wearing gaskets to ensure sealing.For acute cornering or wall connection in a Floodstop assembly a Multi-hub unit is simply used.In the above set up a free board is required.
Floodstop Uses Include:
Local Authority, Commercial & Utility flood Protection
Household flood protection
- Garage door protection
Businesses flood protection
- Roller shutter door protection
- Fluid containment
- Tertiary containment for spillage risk
- Slurry containment
Get a quote or further information
Can be deployed in an emergency or in a semi-permanent or permanent scenario.
0.9m high Modular Unit
- 1-metre long self-filling or pre-filled flood barrier units
- Standard modular unit dimensions: 1000 (L) x 900 (H) x 750mm (D)
- Modular Unit Weight: 26kg
- Any colour can be requested. The colours red and white is standard
0.9m High Multi-hub
- Allowing wall connection or acute cornering
- Standard unit dimensions: 400 (L) x 900 (H) x 740mm (D)
- Modular Unit Weight: 16kg
- Any colour can be requested. The colour white is standard
0.9m High Universal Key
- Interlocking key that creates a seal and applied ballast between Modular and Multi-hub units
- This component is made up of two easily manageable parts, an Upper Key (approx 20kg) and Lower Key (approx 15kg)
Simply the best in flood prevention system for all users
Businesses & Utilities
Councils & Communities
Flood insurance is becoming increasingly difficult to obtain, and most home and business owners are aware that they must take responsibility in protecting their properties from the risk of flooding with flood defence barriers.
- Typical hard standings such as roads, pavements, pathways etc.
- Grass or soil, depending on undulations
- Not recommended for use on gravel