Flood Fence Water Diversionary System
Divert & Deflect Waters Away From Assets
FloodFence is a water diversion system – for protecting (blocking off) a specific opening from flood waters we recommend the use of the award-winning Floodstop or FloodBlock flood barriers.
FloodFence™ is a lightweight and quick to deploy water diversionary system. The system can be connected and deployed rapidly. It doesn’t require any ballast to be pre-applied.
This system is ideal for controlling flowing water, for example diverting or deflecting damaging water flows to where you want them. Uses include for burst water mains and control of surface water run off. Each individual FloodFence™ unit is 0.45m high and 1.0m in length. When connected up to other units the effective linear length of each unit is 0.91m.
Each unit incorporates a slim line base gasket allowing sealing to the ground terrain. Use is recommend on hard-standings.
Quick to Deploy
Simply connect up units and its ready to go!
Contact us today for your free quote.
Easy to Store
Minimal storage required.
Get a FREE Flood Assessment
(Available nationwide. Conditions apply)
Key Benefits & Applications
- Quick and easy to deploy – just connect up the units
- Minimal Storage. Units stack neatly, you can fit many to a single pallet
- System uses the force of the flowing water to remain in place
- Durable – manufactured from ABS plastic
- Easy to connect up the FloodFence™ units to each other
- Each unit incorporates hard wearing gaskets for sealing
- Rapid water flow diversion for businesses and households
- Partially block off a weir crest for works
- Water diversion and deflection for drainage and burst water pipes
- Chemical spill diversion
Floodstop was developed by Fluvial Innovations, and is part-owned by Bournemouth University. Their initial flood protection technology was invented during academia by the company’s Managing Director and founder.
Fluvial Innovations has been working and supplying technology in the flood defence industry for over 10-years, and have supplied many miles of flood barrier to hundreds of customers around the world. A world-wide company, Fluvial Innovations have manufacturing and distributor networks set up in Europe, Asia and the America’s, New Zealand and Australia.